1. Why do I need Detailed Project Report (DPR)? Detailed Project Report (DPR) is a basic document for planning and implementing a project. It is required to be submitted to the financial institutions who should understand your project and its profitability for investment.
2. Whether Detailed Project Report (DPR) downloaded from website will be accepted by bank? Our DPR formats are based on our experience with banks, Charted Accountant & Technical Consultants having vast experience in their field. Though our DPRs are of high standards & well accepted by banks, you may be required to modify as per the latest RBI norms, economic scenario, government policies etc. at the time of submission.
3. Whether Bank accepts DPR prepared by entrepreneur himself? The banks, generally, may accept DPRs prepared by the entrepreneur himself but may insist on the project’s techno-economic viability from a reputed / standard agency based on the prevailing industry and banking norms which the entrepreneur may not be aware of.
4. Can I modify Detailed Project Report (DPR) as per my requirements? DPR can be modified by changing assumptions as per your requirements. However, we will not be liable in such cases for any wrongful or incorrect presentations.
5. I need a Detailed Project Report (DPR) which is not available in the list. You can send your requirement by submitting our online Feedback Form. Our technical team will assess the requirement & if found suitable, DPR will be prepared & uploaded on the website or a quotation will be sent for your acceptance.
6. I need to suggest some changes in the content of Detailed Project Report (DPR) available on the website. You can send your suggestions by submitting our online Feedback Form. Our technical team will assess the suggestions & if found suitable, DPR will be modified on the website.
7. What are the documents required for bank loan proposal? 1) Application Form 2) Detailed Project Report (DPR) 3) Quotations of machinery, equipments etc. 4) Plans & Estimates for shed, godown, ware house, pack house, store room etc. 5) Title Deeds of land 6) Permissions & Licenses from statutory authorities 7) Details of indebtedness with other Banks if any. 8) In case of existing commercial units, if the loan is requested for expansion, audited financial statements like B/S, P & L A/c etc.